- Many people are in a particularly festive mood whenever the holidays draw near.
- This usually leads them to spread the Chritsmas cheer by decorating their home and dressing themselves — and their pets — in Christmas garb.
- Not all pets appreciate this, however, as evidenced in these photos of them acting like Grinches.
The holidays usually have the effect of giving everyone a festive mood. Others express this by decorating their home, others shop for gifts, others spread acts of kindness, and others dress themselves up in holiday-themed garb. Others include their family and pets by making sure they’re dressed up as well.
Not all pets are a fan, though, and we can see proof of this in the following photos. These pets look like they’re not enjoying it all — they even look like Grinches!
1. This dog is not at all happy that their owner is dressing them up as the red-nosed reindeer.
2. This kitty elf is not in the mood to wrap gifts up for Santa.
3. “Santa” himself is not at all amused.
4. This dog looks like he feels betrayed by his owner.
5. This cat looks like they’re still dealing with the initial shock.
6. This cat, meanwhile, is already plotting his revenge.
7. He’s really not amused that he has to wear an ugly sweater.
8. The bowties suit them, but we don’t think they appreciate it.
9. This cat looks like he has no idea what his owner wants him to do.
10. There’s a new reindeer in town and he’s called Grumpy.
11. “Do we really have to do this every year?”
12. The festive cheer is overflowing from this one.
Perhaps there should be more costumes available for pets, aside from the usual Santa hats and reindeer antlers?
These pets may not share their owners’ festive mood, but their mere presence still brightens up everyone’s days.
Share these photos to spread the cheer.
Source: New York Post