- Cats may look aloof but they can also be clingy.
- They simply want to be near their beloved humans all the time, even when it’s inappropriate — like in the bathroom.
- Pet parents share hilarious photos showing the struggle of taking a bath while being watched by their cats.
Pets are simply fun to be around.
There can be times, however, that they’re around too much, even when we need some privacy — like in the bathroom.
You may think that cats don’t do this because they can seem aloof, but these hilarious photos prove otherwise:
1. It can be disconcerting to take a bath when your cat watches you closely like this.
2. Better close the bathroom door or this kitty could give you a fright!
3. “Let me help you with that.”
4. “Get out of the bath now while you still can!!!”
5. It seems like he’s just waiting to pounce on you at your most vulnerable.
6. They’re probably waiting for their parents to give them food.
7. How would it feel like to get out of the bath only to be greeted by all these eyes?
8. “What are you doing? Why are you purposely getting wet?”
9. Imagine seeing this as you’re sitting down the toilet.
10. “Hold my hand, please?”
11. Unlike most cats, this one would get in the tub just to be near their parent.
12. This cat takes all the necessary steps just to perch on top of their mom’s head.
13. Pet parents know the struggle of trying to relax in a bath while somebody’s watching.
14. This cat seems horrified that their owner would subject themselves to a bath.
These cuties only want to be near their beloved humans all the time, and most of them have no idea when it’s inappropriate!
So if you have a pet and you want to get some privacy in the bathroom, you may want to consider keeping the door closed to avoid being watched.
Share these photos with a pet parent who can relate!
Source: inspire MORE