- Dogs love exploring their surroundings with their snoots.
- Sometimes their curiosity gets them into trouble, though, like when they eat bees and end up getting stung.
- These unfortunate puppers learned the hard way that bees are not food.
Dogs are curious creatures by nature. But because they tend to use their noses and mouths to explore their surroundings, it can sometimes get them into trouble. Just take a look at these unfortunate puppers who tried to eat bees, a.k.a. the spicy flies.
1. This fella is certainly rethinking his life choices.
2. He looks like a cartoon dog now!
3. This puppy’s face is now bigger than his little body.
4. This poor pupper is trying so hard to keep her eyes open.
5. Mistakes were made.
6. This poor pupper’s snoot got so puffed up.
7. When the snack attacks back.
8. This poor girl was stung by a wasp.
9. The pup had a spicy fly for lunch.
10. Now the snoot is as fluffy as the rest of the body!
11. “I thought it was a sky raisin.”
12. “You didn’t tell me bees aren’t snacks!”
13. This playful pup doesn’t seem to know what went on.
14. Repeat after me: “Bees are friends, not food.”
15. This pupper happily admits defeat.
Most of these puppers certainly regretted their curiosity. We tried so hard not to laugh at their plight but their puffy faces are too adorable! It’s a good thing they didn’t suffer any permanent damage.
Have you encountered a pup who was stung by a bee? Share these pictures with your fellow dog lovers.
Source: Inspire More