- Pet parents strike again by sharing hilarious dog photos for the “Look-Alike Challenge.”
- The photos show dogs and their look-alikes, which range from celebrities to memes and random items.
- It’s amazing how dogs can resemble almost anything!
Another dog photo challenge has made us laugh out loud: the “Look-Alike Challenge.” Pet parents from around the world shared photos of their dogs and their look-alikes — most of which are simply hilarious!
It would seem that pups resemble a lot of things, including celebrities, cartoon characters, memes, and even household stuff.
Take a look and see the resemblance.
These pups look like movie stars:
1. Krystoff the pup has a celebrity face! Perhaps this Richard Gere look-alike could star in a movie about puppy love.
2. There’s still time for this pug to play the Grinch in a new Christmas movie.
3. We wonder if this Dobby-looking pup will run off to his freedom if you give him a sock?
4. This pup is well-prepared for another Ice Age, just like Sid.
5. Kuzco can easily play one of the Porgs in “Star Wars.”
6. Snoop has a Dogg look-alike in Basher, especially when the pup wears his hoodie.
7. Eeyore is always sad, but this pup simply looks that way.
8. “Rose! I’m in here!”
These pups look a lot like our favorite memes…
9. “Are you guys talking about me? No? Okay.”
10. This pup is aptly named Mr. Handsome.
11. This playful dog looks just as adorable as Strutting Leo.
These pups’ look-alikes are so random, they range from other animals, to food, to household items!
12. This pupper looks a lot like a Scottish Highland cow.
13. What a delicious-looking brownie!
14. You’d probably get a heart attack when you see the “feather duster” move on its own.
15. This pup’s long face looks hilariously like a bike seat!
It’s amazing how dogs can look like a lot of things!
This just proves that no matter the photo challenge, pet parents can share the best pet photos that could make our day. These days, a smile is only one pet photo away.
Share these photos to brighten other people’s days.
Source: Inspire More