- Rinsa’s cat, Casper, is not your typical friendly Persian cat.
- When Rinsa introduced a new member of the family — a Samoyed dog with a happy disposition — to Casper, the two didn’t hit it off right away.
- Casper finally warmed up to Romeo and now, they can’t get enough of each other, complementing each other’s personality.
It’s not always easy to get a second pet, especially if your first pet has an attitude.
When Rinsa and her family brought home Romeo, a Samoyed dog, they were certain introducing him to their Himalayan Persian cat, would be really hard. Casper isn’t your friendly cat. Just by looking at him, you’ll know he is grumpy.
Eventually, the happy dog and the grumpy cat learned to love each other. They’re siblings, after all.
Grumpy Cat Slowly Becomes Obsessed With His Dog Brother
When this grumpy cat finally gives his brother a kiss for the first time ????Posted by The Dodo on Monday, 12 October 2020
Rinsa introduced the two through a glass door before doing face-to-face meetings. Of course, there were hissing and a few claw swipes, courtesy of Casper. But after several days, the grumpy cat began to warm up to his cheerful brother. He started to be affectionate with the fluffy dog.
Shortly after, they became the best of friends. They are always together, even on hiking trips and car rides.
Rinsa created an Instagram account dedicated to their sibling-love. All of their photos only show how opposite they were. But their fans love the “odd couple” even more.
1. “When I’m home late for one minute…. Casper: ‘Welcome home!’ Romeo: ‘Unacceptable.’”
2. Romeo is always camera-ready. Casper… not as much.
3. Romeo loves Christmas! Casper could take it or leave it.
4. “What are you so happy about?”
5. How can he look so comfortable yet so unhappy about it?
6. What a beautiful spot for a picture! Casper: “I hate it.”
7. “Hangin’ out the passenger side of his best friend’s ride, tryin’ to holla at me….”
8. The narrowed eyes tell us that while Casper may be present, he’s not pleased about it.
9. Best hat ever! (As long as he doesn’t use his claws, that is.)
10. At least one of them was ready for a close-up.
Opposites really do attract! We could look at Casper’s grumpy little face all day long, and Romeo’s big smile is the perfect complement.
Source: Inspire More