- Cats do love their naps.
- Outdoor cats, in particular, might need more sleeping time to prepare them for any activities out there in the wild.
- While they usually have to get more creative in finding the perfect napping spot, they seem perfectly comfortable napping among the trees.
Cats simply love naps.
While indoor cats can curl up in a comfy bed, outdoor cats sometimes have to get more creative in finding the perfect napping spot — which is usually among the trees.
Take a look at 14 photos of some of the most adorable kitties nestling within tree branches to catch some Z’s.
1. This kitty has made this tree branch his bed and pillow.
2. What a fluffy-looking nest!
3. Total relaxation at 10 feet above the ground.
4. This magical photo makes us want to nap in the sun too!
5. ‘Tis the much-awaited season for the cat trees to blossom.
6. This little kitty may have been woken up by all our prying.
7. This cat looks happily settled in among the fruits.
8. Cats can take a perfectly nice nap even in an upright position!
9. You’ll have to wait for some advice. The Cheshire Cat still slumbers.
10. This seems like the perfect lounging spot.
11. Cats can truly make any spot comfortable to sleep in.
12. This cat must be having such a peaceful dream.
13. Perfectly at peace with nature.
14. This spot is as good a napping spot as it is a good background for a photograph.
These kitties look so comfortable, we’re tempted to take a nap as well!
Unlike cats, however, it would be quite difficult, uncomfortable, and dangerous for us to find a perfect napping spot to settle into among the trees.
Share these adorable photos to brighten someone’s day.
Source: inspire MORE