- Cats are known for being flexible and seemingly liquid.
- So when they happen to pick a glass surface as their comfy spot, all that liquid fur just gets smooshed.
- It turns out that cats transform into even cuter versions of themselves when they camp out on glass surfaces!
Cats are known for their flexibility.
Most cat parents would attest that cats seem to be made of liquid!
This allows them to squeeze into the tightest spots — wherever they’re most comfortable in.
And when that comfy spot turns out to be a glass surface, all that liquid fur just gets smooshed.
Check out these adorable photos of cats on glass surfaces:
1. This cat has its own unique victory pose.
2. What would you do if you woke up to this UFO sighting?
3. “I fits, so I sits.”
4. Get a load of these toe beans.
5. It turns out that this adorable cat could, indeed, still get much cuter.
6. Check out this chonk!
7. “What ‘ya looking at?!”
8. LET ME-OWT!
9. “Let me just lay here and think about life.”
10. This just looks like professional photography.
11. This is public indecency!
12. This could possibly be counted as a work of art.
13. “I’m comfortably dressed and ready for a nap!”
14. If I close my eyes, will you disappear?
15. Twice the cuteness!
16. This photo somehow makes it look like this cat is underwater.
17. We keep wondering how comfortable this sitting position is.
18. This cat’s toe beans are almost completely covered with fuzz.
19. Ever felt like somebody’s been watching you?
20. We think this cat might be dreaming about flying.
It only takes a glass surface, apparently, to transform cats into even cuter versions of themselves!