- The new work-from-home normal has people spending more time with their families — and their pets.
- It turns out that having furry coworkers can be both fun and distracting.
- Pet owners are now struggling to work from home as pups demand to play while cats sit on their keyboard.
The pandemic has forced many people to stay and work from home.
Now, people get to spend more time with their families — and their pets. And as it turns out, having furry coworkers can be both fun and distracting!
Take a look at how it’s like to work from home as a pet owner:
1. Starting a workday like this:
2. This good boy just wants to help.
3. She’s doing her best.
4. Yep, I can work with this.
5. It’s a struggle.
6. Time to get another chair — this one’s theirs now.
7. What’s the agenda for today, boss?
8. And you thought cats kept their distance.
10. This good boy is ready for a conference call!
11. This furry coworker is watching you.
12. This furry coworker is avoiding social distancing guidelines and has his tongue out!
13. This good boy wants to help you make charts for your presentation.
14. You’re gonna have to type with one hand now.
15. “The dog has my report.”
Having furry coworkers may decrease productivity, but it sure looks fun! And staying positive is a lot easier with these cuddly friends around.
Share these to friends who can relate — and even to those who don’t! The adorable antics of these furry coworkers can certainly help brighten someone’s day.
Source: inspire MORE