- Lizzy the cat, a.k.a OwlKitty, is a superstar cat who has starred in many a movie parody.
- Her parents, Thibault (Tibo) Charroppin and Olivia Boone, have done an amazing job of editing OwlKitty into the original movies.
- Take a look at some of their incredible works below.
In a world of technology, there is so much potential when it comes to unleashing one’s creativity. Thibault (Tibo) Charroppin and Olivia Boone from Portland, Oregon, were inspired to create the best movie parodies — starring their cat, Lizzy a.k.a. OwlKitty.
Their editing skills are so amazing that you would think the original movies were truly made with OwlKitty in mind!
Check out some of their amazing works below.
1. What would you do if you were faced with a giant kitty? Would you pet it or would you run for your life?
2. This may be proof that cats are actually great swimmers.
3. This is definitely one epic showdown.
4. We honestly wouldn’t mind being home alone if we have OwlKitty to keep us company.
5. Rom-coms are so last century. OwlKitty may be onto something here.
6. Imagine more cats as leading ladies.
7. When all else fails, OwlKitty provides renewed hope.
8. It turns out that Eleven had help too — from her invisible cat.
OwlKitty is such a superstar cat! She definitely gave a refreshing spin on those classics.
Her incredibly talented humans also did an amazing job for their flawless editing. Their edits fit seamlessly well into the original movies! What’s even more amazing is getting their cat to cooperate and “act out” the scenes so well.
You can check out their YouTube channel for more parodies like these. They also showcase and explain their creative process for anyone who’s curious about how they did their editing.
Source: Inspire More