- Although social distancing has become vastly known and implemented worldwide, most people tend to forget.
- But these animals know better — and they’re here to show us how it’s done.
- These pictures show how animals easily adhere to social distancing measures.
The term social distancing has become vastly known worldwide. And although it has been proven to reduce the spread of an outbreak, most people tend to forget.
Luckily, these animals are here to show us how it’s done.
1. These smart cats know just the purrfect amount of space needed between them.
2. This very good boy follows the rules!
3. This cat might not care, but this Aussie knows he has to keep his distance.
4. Even ducks got the memo on how to flatten the curve.
5. Respecting boundaries is important for this group.
6. Keep your distance and save lives.
7. These birds show park-goers how it’s done.
8. These cats know how to keep your friends, enemies, and frenemies at a distance.
9. These good boys teach you how to do it.
10. Moose observe social distancing as well.
11. These pawsome puppers used parking spaces as guidelines.
12. Who knew roofs hold cats perfectly?
13. Another good boy helps flatten the curve!
14. Points for this cat, too.
15. Even peacocks know how to follow guidelines, what’s your excuse?
16. These cats know how to queue properly and patiently.
17. Seagulls demonstrate proper social distancing.
These animals have mastered the art of social distancing, so why can’t we?
Be sure to follow their example so we can keep everyone safe.
Source: inspire MORE