- If you’re planning a virtual get-together with your loved ones, go ahead and schedule them without the worry of a call time limit.
- Zoom will be removing its 40-minute call time limit for all meetings on all accounts worldwide for the holidays.
- There will be no time limit for the following holidays: the last day of Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s, and the final day of Kwanzaa.
Have you scheduled a virtual get-together with your friends and family yet? If not, go ahead and schedule all the calls you want during the holiday season, since Zoom is removing the call time limits for free!
Zoom recently announced that they will be removing its 40-minute call time limit for all meetings worldwide for the holidays — even for free accounts!
So if you wanted to wish all your loved ones a merry holiday season, you can now catch up with them for as long as you like without the worry of having to end the call after 40 minutes.
The time limit will be lifted for the following holidays: the last day of Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s, and the final day of Kwanzaa.
There are no requirements to avail of this service. The time limit will be automatically lifted during these specific dates and times:
- Dec. 17, Thursday, 10 a.m. ET to Dec. 19, Saturday, 6 a.m. ET
- Dec. 23, Wednesday, 10 a.m. ET to Dec. 26, Saturday, 6 a.m. ET
- Dec. 30, Wednesday, 10 a.m. ET to Jan. 2, Saturday, 6 a.m. ET
Zoom even gave a list of tips to help you set up the virtual get-together with your family and friends:
- You can make your session more private and secure by adding a meeting passcode and enabling Waiting Rooms. This will prevent uninvited guests from invading your session.
- Avoid sharing your meeting IDs on social media or other public platforms.
- You can make your get-togethers looks more festive by downloading holiday-themed virtual backgrounds and adding video filters.
- Check out Zoom’s website to look for more ideas on hosting virtual parties and tips for connecting with your loved ones.
Go ahead and connect with your loved ones virtually during the holidays! Not having to worry about the time limit means you can catch up with them as much as you like.
Share the good news with your loved ones!
Source: Good News Network