- Kids seem to always have a way to make homework more fun — and more hilarious for us adults!
- They can give the most literal answers and even ones that do make sense.
- While each answer may be technically incorrect, they can surely get you thinking, “Well, they’re not wrong!”
It can be really tiresome to get through homework after an already long day of school. But kids seem to always have a way to make it more fun — and make us stop to think and laugh in the process.
They can give the most hilarious homework answers, from literal answers to answers that do make sense.
Take a look at some of the answers that has us all laughing.
1. Most kids just take homework instructions literally.
2. One has to honor the girl code.
3. Give Lola some pizza RIGHT NOW!
4. He did answer the question, didn’t he?
5. This kid may be on to something — trees are more important than a house.
6. God does not need to do homework.
7. That’s just simple!
8. This kid knows the best measures for tornado safety.
9. This answer deserves an A+ because it just went above and beyond.
10. This kid just threw shade at Sharknado.
11. This kid is probably an introvert and just wants to be left in peace.
These kids are going places, that’s for sure. Their answers may be technically incorrect, but every answer gets you thinking, “Well, they’re not wrong!”
Have you ever encountered a cheeky answer from a kid? Or given one yourself during your childhood? Share in the comments below!