- Whether you prefer a tiny pet or a big one, there’s a dog for you.
- There are also giant dogs who tower over everyone.
- These giant doggos, however, seem to be unaware of their size — they act like puppies and lapdogs!
Dogs come in all kinds of sizes that could fit anyone’s lifestyle — from toy dogs who can fit in your purse to giant dogs who are perfect for farms.
Some dogs, however, don’t seem to know their size. Just take a look at these giant dogs. They still act like puppies and behave like lapdogs!
1. This pup could be mistaken for a polar bear, but he still acts like a lapdog.
2. Grammy had always wanted a lapdog, so she was pleasantly surprised that Gus the rottweiler could still be one!
3. This gentle giant is a favorite at the Rehabilitation Unit at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
4. This American wolf dog and malamute mix loves cuddles and lap time.
5. What an adorable stuffed toy this tough boy has!
6. This pup could hide a tiny kitten in his fur.
7. This giant ball of fluff prefers to be carried rather than walk.
8. Heisenberg is a huge hugger who’s almost as big as his 6’1″ dad.
9. Even big pups need a hug during vet visits.
10. Sweet Seamus, an Irish wolfhound, can’t even fit half of his body on the sofa.
11. Lap time is simply the best time for this 93-pound German shepherd.
12. This pupper may be 85 pounds, but he’s still scared of this 1.5-pound kitten.
13. Who else wants a majestic-looking lapdog?
14. Big Ben sports the same beard as his dad.
15. This big dog towers over all the puppies.
These doggos may be huge in size, but they’re still adorable puppies at heart!
Who else wants a giant dog of their own?
Source: Inspire More