- A few encouraging words can be enough for some people to keep going.
- So a support group called Get Motivated! was created on Reddit to help uplift people during difficult times.
- Check out these stories that will warm your heart.
Sometimes all we need are some encouraging words to keep us going. So netizens created the uplifting Reddit page called Get Motivated! to motivate people all over the world.
The page now has 17 million members who continue to spread words of love, encouragement, and support.
Take a look at 15 of the most heartwarming stories shared in the support group.
1. Not everyone started big.
2. Refusing to give up is a victory in itself.
3. You can create your own opportunities.
4. Your dreams are not impossible.
5. A simple act of kindness goes a long way.
6. The important thing is you started something new.
7. Obstacles are meant to take us to even higher places.
8. A troubled past doesn’t have to be a hurdle — make it your motivation.
9. Bob Ross shows just how to work around every problem.
10. It’s never too late to go after your goals.
11. You can be your own hero.
12. Everyone has a chance.
13. Sharing is caring.
14. The simple act of listening can save someone’s life.
15. Sometimes it’s more uplifting to reach the goal together.
We can easily be part of the good in the world. A simple act of kindness can make someone’s day, and even change their life! Uplifting someone also uplifts yourself.
Share these heartwarming stories to uplift someone and inspire them to pay it forward.
Source: Inspire More