- The “We Rate Dogs” Twitter account has been famously dishing out heartwarming dog rankings for the past few years.
- The account receives submissions of dog pictures from other social media users and then gives a random rating that’s usually 10/10 or higher.
- Once in a while, though, the account receives a baffling picture that prompts them to respond exasperatingly, “We only rate dogs.”
The Twitter account “We Rate Dogs” has been famously dishing out heartwarming dog rankings for the past few years.
The account, made by Matt Nelson, receives submissions of dog pictures from other social media users. The pups are then given a random rating that’s usually 10/10 or higher.
Once in a while, however, the account receives a picture that doesn’t meet the criteria, prompting them to respond exasperatingly, “We only rate dogs. Please only send dogs.”
Check out these hilarious but “wrong” submissions, and what the beloved account has to say:
1. Looked like someone just “dropped a scoop of Oreo ice cream on the floor.” Rating: 13/10.
2. WeRateDogs® was completely baffled that they would receive “a photo without a dog in it.” Rating: 12/10.
3. This “little froggo enjoying their walk in the rain” got a rating of 14/10.
4. A majestic photo of “perfectly synchronized wild horses.” Rating: 13/10.
5. The account advised, “Traffic cones. They’re there for a reason. Just drive around it.” Rating: 13/10.
6. Someone sent a pic of “a walrus.” Rating: 13/10.
7. Another one sent a picture of a panda. Rating: 13/10.
8. Another bizarre photo: “a tyrannosaurus rex” in a pool. Rating: 10/10.
9. People seem to get a kick out of “sending in pics without a dog in them.” This one features “a pretty good leaf pile.” Rating: 13/10.
10. Another fall-loving person sent in a picture of a pumpkin patch. Rating: 13/10.
11. A picture of a small banana. Rating: 13/10.
12. The account had to refuse pictures of “curious bear cubs who like little chin scratches.” Rating: 12/10.
13. Here’s another huge scoop of “Oreo ice cream.” Rating: 14/10.
14. “Please don’t send in category F4 tornadoes. They’re very dangerous.” The account admitted that they “would still pet” them, though. Rating: 12/10.
15. This picture frightened the account, which asked not to send any more pictures of ghosts. Rating: 12/10.
16. There seems to be a lot of people who have “Large Bashful Walri” as pets. Rating: 12/10.
17. Another unusual pet to have: “an East African Chalupa Seal.” Rating: 10/10.
18. Another seal pup!
We still only rate dogs. Please don’t send in seals that get a little talkative when you stop scratching them. Thank you… 14/10 pic.twitter.com/3BLE8hLJyl— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) January 15, 2020
19. The account would love to console this “seemingly heartbroken Ewok.” Rating: 10/10.
These “not dogs” are still the best boys and girls, and they deserve a rating of 200/10!
Source: inspire MORE