- Not everyone is camera-ready at all times — even adorable dogs!
- So dog parents shared hilarious photos of their dogs caught in unflattering situations as part of the “Unflattering Dog Photo Challenge.”
- “Unflattering” dog photos may not be “Instagram-worthy,” but they still bring laughter to everyone!
If you have found yourself taking selfies that just turn out to be unflattering, or perhaps got tagged in unflattering photos by someone else, don’t worry — you’re not alone.
It turns out that, like people, dogs can have unflattering photos, too! This led to the hilarious “Unflattering Dog Photo Challenge,” in which dog parents share the funniest photos of their beloved dogs in unfortunately unflattering situations.
Take a look at 15 of the most hilarious photos:
1. When you try to post only the flattering photos but people still tag you in the unflattering ones.
2. Sometimes the derp just overtakes you right at the moment the camera snaps a photo.
3. Perhaps warn them next time — they were not yet ready for the camera!
4. This dog is such a goofball, his owner has given up on taking an Instagram-worthy photo.
5. Balloon-loving Kobe just couldn’t hide his excitement.
6. Bacon might have forgotten there was a screen there.
7. We can’t all look like Baywatch stars while running in the water!
8. And not all of us can look good while sleeping.
9. “Did you just call me fat?”
10. “You want a piece of me?”
11. When your parents love taking candid shots of you then shares them to everyone.
12. When you’re hoping for a photo with special effects but it hits you in the face.
13. He looks like he’s just seen a ghost!
14. It can be a struggle taking flattering action photos.
15. “Don’t post that photo, Ma, I look fat.”
Sometimes dogs just have the derpiest expressions! While these may not be “Instagram-worthy,” everyone still loves these “unflattering” photos for the joy they bring!
Share these photos to make fellow dog lovers laugh! Be sure to check out other photos with the #unflatteringdogphotochallenge hashtag if you want to see some more.
Source: Inspire More