- Sholom Ber Solomon started role play costumes with her only daughter then four years ago.
- Now that he has two daughters, four- and two-year-olds, Sholom takes his outfit game to the next level.
- Here are 15 father-daughter portraits you’ll definitely love.
Running out of fun costume ideas? This creative dad has your back!
Sholom Ber Solomon loved having role plays with his daughters, and he does it with nothing less than putting up some adorable costumes that will surely steal your heart.
The dad of two daughters, four-year-old Zoe Tegan and two-year-old Olivia Riley, started this photoshoot four years ago, back when the couple only had Zoe. Now that Olivia has joined the Solomon family, the outfits are back — even better than ever!
Scroll through these 15 dad-daughter photos and find yourself smiling at every one of them.
1. Who wore it better?
2. Cue in, ‘Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader.’ He is always right there when she needs him!
3. Coz Batman does the laundry, too.
4. This baby cow needs to pour out some milk.
5. Moms’ (or grandmas’?) night out.
6. Unlimited cleaning by dad, for potty training’s sake.
7. That’s one huge pineapple right there!
8. Meet Snow White and the long-lost eighth dwarf.
9. Wonder girl’s working out, too, with her sidekick.
10. This Mona Lisa’s got a lot of hair.
11. This little pilot has a habit of taking one glass of milk before takeoff.
12. Now unicorns are real, aren’t they?
13. The Flintstones’ remake.
14. That cat looks like he doesn’t need some rescuing.
15. Some Bohemian feels… in the wild.
Share this story and spread that same smile!
Source: Inspire More