- When Sharea Overman noticed her husband Nate had fallen asleep during a road trip, she decided to poke fun and snapped his photo.
- She then asked the online community to Photoshop the background with all the things that he missed!
- The rest of their journey was soon filled with laughter from all the hilarious entries they received from all over the world.
Long road trips can easily turn into a sleep fest if you have nothing else to distract you.
That’s what happened when Sharea and Nate Overman drove across Indiana with their three sons to visit family.
Nate kinda zoned out for a while. When Sharea noticed how it looked like he “passed out” while driving, she decided to snap a picture and share it with the online community for some laughs.
She asked a Facebook group of photographers to Photoshop the background to show her husband all the things that he missed during his nap — and they did not disappoint!
Sharea soon received Photoshopped images of her husband from all over the world.
The hilarious photos filled the rest of their journey with laughter. The couple assumed that they had seen all the photos, but after a few weeks, people are still sending more!
Take a look at some of the things that passed Nate by while he was sleeping.
1. Doc and Marty must have believed people can sleep while the car drives itself in the future.
2. He missed a rare and up-close sighting!
3. He could’ve been friends with Joe Exotic from “Tiger King.”
4. He even missed all the special attention from Christie Brinkley.
5. “Where were you when the world ended?” Nate: “…I was asleep.”
6. They had gone to Paris and back and he’s still asleep.
7. “Finding Nate.”
8. They must have ignored the signs leading to “Jurassic Park.”
9. You should probably not sleep while “The Walking Dead” are outside your car.
10. He even missed the chance to see pigs fly!
11. His new friend didn’t like being ignored.
12. “A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away….”
Nate has been such a good sport! He and Sharea had their laughs, which they also happily shared with the online community.
“It’s been so humbling because what started out as something so silly, has turned into all of this. We are putting smiles on faces we don’t even know,” said Sharea.
Share these photos to make someone laugh!
Source: inspire MORE