15 of the Coolest Sleeping Cat Formations
- Cats love napping just about everywhere.
- They simply possess the unusual ability to fit in the tightest spaces.
- It turns out that they also form the coolest formations when sleeping together!
Cats absolutely love their naps.
We’ve seen cats sleeping on trees, boxes, or even parking bumpers!
Not only do they have the ability to nap wherever, but they also tend to make the most unusual positions while sleeping.
Take a look at some of the coolest sleeping cat formations shared online:
1. It’s like when you’re mad at each other but still secretly want to snuggle.
2. These two still seem to be in the honeymoon phase.
3. You may have bought them the softest cat beds but they’d still choose these tight-fitting boxes.
4. They somehow prefer to be cramped together than going to their separate beds.
5. What a heart-warming photo!
6. Three kitties make for one big heart.
7. What would you do if this fluffy, two-headed monster claimed your sofa?
8. These kitties had to include their dad in their sleep performance art.
9. This cool-looking symbol seems oddly familiar.
10. Of course, the “X” mark in the treasure map leads to the bed.
11. Did they teach one another to sleep like this?
12. Two cats make for one very long cat.
13. Looks like an amazing move from these “Dancing with the Cats” contestants.
14. Once again, cats prove they can sleep anywhere.
15. Snuggles make for the best naps!
Such cuties! Cats’ seemingly liquid bodies can really take on just about any form.
Share these photos to give your friends their daily dose of Vitamin Cat!
Source: inspire MORE