- Cats have an uncanny ability to make a seemingly uncomfortable spot the perfect napping spot.
- We have seen cats napping in boxes, windowsills, and even trees.
- These cats use car bumpers as pillows!
Cats seem to be able to nap just about everywhere: boxes, windowsills, and trees.
But have you seen a cat napping on a parking bumper?
A Twitter user from Japan, Ijnaoba1927, sparked an online thread when they shared photos of their neighborhood cats seemingly using parking bumpers as pillows:
The post has since received over a million likes and over 268,000 retweets and comments.
People started to share their own photos of cats resting on parking bumpers!
Take a look at some of the photos:
1. This kitty has made the car bumper its bed.
2. Just cozying up the car stop.
3. Watch out — it’s this cat’s territory now.
4. “I’m always watching.”
5. Look at this cutie!
6. This kitty seems to have found its perfect pillow.
7. “Yo! I’m just chillin’.”
8. Even pet cats love it!
“Just like humans, cats are no strangers to seeking out comfort and they may choose to simply rest their head because it is there and easily accessible,” Ingrid told Bored Panda.
The warmth it provides is also a bonus. “Concrete often heats up and provides a nice warm place to sunbathe,” Ingrid continued.
Ingrid added: “I would be willing to bet if something soft and cozy were provided as an option, they would choose that over a parking bumper, but if they are an indoor/outdoor cat or a feral cat they are essentially using this as a pillow!”
Source: Bored Panda