- Adopting from animal shelters has long been the topmost advice for aspiring pet parents.
- Rescue stories always warm the heart and show everyone that a little love goes a long way.
- These 10 celebrities definitely know the special relationship formed with rescues.
Adopting pets not only provides a rescue a forever home, but it also frees up space for another rescue to take shelter.
The relationships that blossom also bear proof that it only takes a little love to save those that others gave up on.
Just take a look at these heartwarming relationships between 10 celebrities and their rescue pets!
1. Selena Gomez, who is already dog-mom to Gomez and Winnie, fostered Daisy and eventually adopted her.
2. Milo has been part of Lili Reinhart’s family after getting adopted from a local shelter.
3. Taylor Swift has since adopted three cats: Meredith, Olivia, and Benjamin.
4. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard also grew attached to a foster pup, Frank, and adopted him too!
5. Chris Evans met his rescue pup Dodger at a movie set.
6. Rescue pups Tani and Dora have Liam Hemsworth as their dog-dad.
7. Jennifer Aniston has since adopted three rescue pups.
8. Sweet little Panda was rescued by Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra a few months ago.
9. Ryan Reynolds adopted Baxter in 2009.
10. Baby Fitz was adopted from an LA dog rescue by Lauren Conrad and family.
These stars could certainly afford to purchase a pet through a breeder, but they happily chose to save these adorable lives.
Share this story to remind aspiring pet parents that adoption is the way to go!
Source: Inspire More