- Mullet, born in the 1980’s, is a haircut showing short hair on top and long in the back.
- You may think that the mullets have been forgotten over time, but you’re wrong!
- Here are 15 incredible dogs sporting the 80’s hairdo, who might make you think that mullets should be a forever trend!
The mullet haircut, short on top and long in the back, has been the thing in the 80’s, giving some pop culture vibe. This style even has its own slogan: “Business in the front, party in the back!,” which seems to pretty catch the coiffure.
Time has put mullets into a slumber, but not for dogs! Here are 15 lovely dogs sporting a mullet haircut. Some might take you to a trip down memory lane, while some might make you realize that mullets should remain a thing up to today.
1. This pup reminds me of Billy Ray Cyrus in “Achy Breaky Heart.”
2. He seems pretty satisfied with his hairdo. Glorious!
3. …While this dog looks like he doesn’t know what or how to react with his new hairstyle.
4. This dog doesn’t seem to mind. He looks dashing, anyway.
5. A typical mullet cut isn’t enough for this doggo. It has to be blow-dried to give that flyaway peg.
6. Is he mad?
7. He is definitely mad!
8. This tiny pooch looks all cool with it, all ready to show off his new look.
9. 40% mullet, 30% dog, 30% horse.
10. Swear, that gaze is like telling he’s fine. He’s not about to cry, is he?
11. Pup looking like a real rocker!
12. How Simba will look if he were a pet instead of the king of the jungle…
13. He’s wondering if he’s a dog or a donkey. What’s your vote?
14. Who is that man in the mirror? He had never been so confused all his life until this happened.
15. He’s plotting out his revenge to whoever shaves off his hair.
Will these adorable pooches convince trendsetters to bring back this 80’s vibe? Let’s wait and see.
Source: Inspire More