Who can describe how a dog feels the moment he learns he’s being adopted? We’re sure it’s a joyful moment, but these photos tell us that’s it’s a lot more than that!
1. I can’t tell if this doggo is listening carefully, or feeling so delightfully ticklish with that soft whisper air. Whichever, bliss is on that face.
2. This adorable pup still couldn’t believe that she finally has a mom! How cute is that gaze? It seems telling her that she would be by her side forever.
3. Describe surreal. This. 100%.
4. It appears like this puppy has done a lot of selfies in the past. Or is it because he’s just too happy to look this striking?
5. This little girl is obviously holding herself not to overly squeeze this cute puppy! The first time their eyes met at the shelter, this little girl knew she’s not gonna let her go.
6. This is Kodak, and this photo proves that it’s the perfect name for this photogenic pup. (He didn’t say cheese, though.)
7. This dog looks like he’s letting his new dad know that he’s always just right behind him.
8. This pup may not be too expressive of his feelings, but his eyes couldn’t stop smiling! He is happy.
9. Aside from smiling eyes, a wagging tail is another way to show how thrilled a dog is. Look at how fast her tail is moving! Awww, she’s home.
10. This newly fetched pup from a shelter can’t contain his happiness. He didn’t even care that he’s actually sitting on a basket. He’s that delighted!
11. Welcome back kisses! Doggo missed his dad so much, whom he just met once before he left for a business trip.
12. Can you feel all the warm feelings going on in this car? We’re sure both the fur mom and this canine are pumped to have found each other!
13. Little girl is so thrilled she finally has a loyal protector. And this husky is certainly affirming her that. Now, she has nothing to be afraid of.
14. Who wouldn’t fall for those puppy eyes? His dad absolutely did.
15. It’s just the most genuine hug I’ve ever seen.
Source: Science A2Z