Connect with us


Loyal Dog Saves Owner From Their Burning Home By Waking Him Up [Video]



  • A fire engulfed the home of Tyler Revel while he was sleeping but thanks to his dog Monroe, they were able to escape the fire.
  • Unfortunately, the whole house, all their belongings, and a beloved cat turned to ashes.
  • Tyler is thankful to his best friend and now hero, Monroe.

Our beloved pets are not just pets but family members who would risk their life and limb to save us from emergencies.  Just like Monroe who saved her dad from their burning home.

When Tyler Revel fell asleep on the couch while watching a football game, he had no idea that his life was in danger.  If not for Monroe’s persistent nudging and whining, he would never have realized that their house was on fire.

By the time he awakened, the whole house was already engulfed in thick smoke that he could barely breathe.  He still managed to grab Monroe and ran outside their house.

Unfortunately, Boo, Tyler’s cat was not able to get out and perished in the fire which burned the whole house and all their belongings.

Tyler now considers Monroe his best friend and hero. He recalled, “She [Monroe] didn’t even hesitate. She knew something was wrong and she had to get me out of there. And that’s what she did.”

Tyler may have lost everything in the fire but he is grateful to Monroe that he is alive.  He says that the material things can be replaced but he and Monroe cannot.

An online fundraiser has been set up by her sister Kimberly Revel to help Tyler recover from the incident.

Kimberly wrote, “My brother has a huge heart and always gives to others when he can. In the spirit of giving, especially around the holidays, I’m asking if you would feel called to give a donation of any amount to help my brother rebuild his life in a time of need.”

May you regain what you have lost, Tyler. And for Monroe, thank you for being a hero!

Source: Inspire More