- One of the new normal setups is the work-from-home arrangement.
- While onsite work brings a lot of advantages, such as free snacks or some refreshing chitchats with colleagues over a quick break, working at home also has its perks, especially for those with pets.
- These furry buddies show the social media world why there’s more fun in working-from-home!
One effect of the coronavirus pandemic in the workplace is basically the offsite job. This could have been a big adjustment for some as working in a real office environment could be better for their mental and social health — free snacks are available, some chitchats with the colleagues in the pantry somehow make the load lighter, and even the transportation could be a breather in the day-to-day deskwork.
But there are also work-from-home benefits that make this new-normal setup brighter — pets!
Cat and dog owners have been sharing photos of their new furry ‘colleagues’ who seem pretty happy with their parents’ new work routine. And well, we can tell that despite their mess and chaotic interruptions, these critters make the working-from-home quite bearable.
1. This doggo initially thought he could lure his dad in to some cuddle time, and when his touch didn’t work, he had to take it to the next level!
2. This pretty sums up all of us in this work-from-home setup.
3. ‘How much longer is that call gonna take? Can you throw the ball now?’
4. This fur momma had a specialized drawer just for her hedgehog. He’s definitely part of the whole working-from-home routine.
5. This feline is pretty familiar with his mom’s “old” principle that work is prohibited once she’s home. And he hasn’t gotten over it yet!
6. This pup surely allows her mom to work at home, as long as she holds her hand the entire time!
7. And this cat shows who the real boss is! Poor dad was called to the conference room and was welcomed by this fiery look.
8. ‘What happened to our playtime, mom?’
9. Good luck on your work productivity if you face this sleepyhead all day every day.
10. This cat now thinks that when mom opens up her laptop, it’s lounge time!
11. ‘Let me check it for you’ is what this cat is seemingly assuring of his dad. He’s got this.
12. This puppy is on full office-mode on upon hearing his dad’s on it.
13. These feline buddies tell their mom that she should practice work-life balance. (Life means playtime.)
14. Black cat wants to replace her mom. She’s gonna take that Zoom call next.
15. When those puppy eyes ask “work or me?” and you know which is the better option.
Source: Bored Panda