- Adopting a pet for the first time can be nerve-wracking, but it’s always worth it.
- Pets just simply have a way of brightening our lives.
- Take a look at these heartwarming pictures of newly adopted pets.
Pets can be an instant ray of sunshine in our lives.
Just take a look at these heartwarming pictures of adorable pets who were newly adopted.
1. Within two weeks in his new home, Knor is the epitome of contentment.
2. This man suddenly became a cat dad to a kitten who followed him for four blocks.
3. This rescue dog chanced upon the clinic of her new owner, who had been applying for an adoption for months.
4. This 12-yr-old warrior cat may be deaf, but she’s “already runnin’ the place.”
5. A loving face of gratitude.
6. Adopters often say that it was their pet who rescued them.
7. Adorable Vader was rescued from a bad shelter.
8. Halo was officially adopted after a month of fostering.
9. This feral kitty was rescued from a car engine.
10. This cat parent couldn’t help but adopt the sibling of his newly adopted kitten.
11. This dog mom’s boyfriend already started calling the pup “their” dog.
12. Two cats are better than one!
13. This rescue kitten has settled in happily with a once-nervous adopter.
14. This adorable fur ball settled in within one hour of adoption.
15. A heartwarming kind of proposal: “‘Will you… adopt this cat with me?’ She said yes!”
There’s no doubt that pets make our lives so much brighter. A big thank you to everyone who adopts, and all the best to their new loving relationships with their adorable fur babies!
Source: Inspire More