- The “cone of shame” is a part of most pets’ lives.
- While the cones are meant to protect them after injuries or surgeries, most pets simply feel humiliated and punished for no reason.
- Take a look at these adorable pets who are clearly struggling with their cones and try not to laugh!
Wearing the “cone of shame” is a part of most pets’ lives. These devices are usually meant to protect them after injuries or surgeries.
However, most pets feel like they’re simply being humiliated and punished for no reason.
Take at look at these 22 lampshade-looking pets who are clearly struggling, but are just as adorable as ever!
1. What an adorable new lamp!
2. The floof doesn’t fit.
3. Instead of the cone of shame, try this “toast of healing.”
5. This cutie has a miniature of himself to keep him company!
6. “Better watch your back, hooman.”
7. That smug look when your sibling is punished.
8. “If I suffer, you suffer.”
9. A heartwarming companion during these trying times.
10. “Stay away from him! He has the cooties!”
11. Just look at that precious smile when she became a flower!
12. Oh look, a frilled lizard baby!
13. Friends are the best.
14. “But I need grooming!”
15. “Okay, I give up.”
16. This kitty, meanwhile, got into the cone of shame!
17. “You’re gonna pay for this, hooman!”
18. “NO PICTURES!”
19. “Nope, I’m done.”
20. *silently plotting against you*
21. The newest Pixar star!
22. Sad massages.
Poor pets. Their parents must feel a bit guilty, but the cones are for their own good. And they still brighten up people’s days with a good laugh!
Source: inspire MORE