- Having a loving home and family will make anyone happy and healthy, and that include our pets.
- It’s a big responsibility to take care of a pet, even more so if they come from animal rescue centers and shelters.
- Reddit showcased powerful photos of rescue dogs before and after adoption.
Adopting a pet is life-changing both for you and the new furry family member.
Reddit recently showcased powerful photos of pets before and after they were adopted under its popular subreddit called r/BeforeNAfterAdoption. Animal lovers show off just how different their pets look now compared to before they were adopted.
Look at 15 of the most adorable rescue dog transformations below!
1. When this dog was adopted, he diagnosed with liver cirrhosis and wasn’t expected to live more than three months. Now, after more than a year, he’s healthier than ever!
2. This dog was abandoned after obviously being hit by a vehicle. Her new dad found her on a rural dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Now, sweet Nipsy lives with her new family on a farm and love going to the beach.
3. Luna’s proud owner has shared her glow-up photo several times on Reddit. Now, the family is celebrating her six-year Gotcha Day anniversary.
4. First photo: The day when she was brought home. Second photo: One day later. Third Photo: One week later.
5. “She’s the sweetest creature I’ve ever met,” says this doggie’s owner. “I don’t always know what to say about her transformation other than ‘Look.’”
6. Oliver was underweight, had mange, a distended belly, and thought he might fail to thrive. He’s almost 1 year old now and hasn’t stopped growing!
7. Who would’ve thought Maya will look this good one year after adoption. From severely underweight to a healthy pup.
8. This puppy was dumped in the road. Look at this beauty now.
9. First photo was when Dude was gotten from the shelter — insecure and nervous. “Many hikes and plays later — he’s the king of our home. Dude’s first adoptiversary!”
10. Sweet Toby was found in a ditch and couldn’t even use his back legs. Now he’s a happy dog in two wheels.
11. Bebe was rescued after someone has thrown her out of a moving car. She is now a music-loving dog after five years.
12. Remi was adopted from the Dominican Republic suffering from mange and malnutrition. After only one month, who would believe that it was the same dog.
13. “My little old man, Buck. Started fostering December 12, adopted Christmas Eve! One look into his eyes melted my heart. Adopting him was by far the best part of my 2020.”
14. This puppy crouched in fear whenever he heard anyone raising their voice. After less than a year, he shamelessly begs for treats.
15. “Joker dog was a bait dog for I don’t know how long. It amazes me from the moment I met him all he needed was love to heal.”
Source: Inspire More