- Pet parents know what it’s like to go to bed only to find their pet has taken their spot.
- It can be a struggle when pets don’t understand personal space, or when they’re simply too cute to move.
- Pet parents share some hilarious photos depicting these struggles.
If you’re a pet parent, you may have experienced what it’s like to go to bed only to find your pet has taken your spot.
It’s especially a struggle when they don’t seem to understand the concept of personal space, or when they’re simply too cute to move.
Pet parents share how it’s like when pets take their spot in bed, and it’s simply hilarious!
1. This dog not only stole their parent’s spot, but also possibly their boyfriend.
2. This is what it’s like when you have to check the bed before leaping into it.
3. This pup even has a victory pose when taking his parent’s spot.
4. Some cats just like to sit in bed like a human.
5. This is what this pet parent wakes up to when their dog takes their girlfriend’s spot when she leaves for work.
6. Taking your spot and flashing a victorious smile can get annoying.
7. There’s no chance of winning when the dog is even bigger than the boyfriend.
8. Sometimes you forget that the spouse is away until you roll over to see this face.
9. This dog dad’s wife did not want a big dog, and definitely did not want it in the bed… or so she thought.
10. Perhaps there is still some way to squeeze in between them?
11. The struggle of getting up at 1 a.m. for water and going back to find your spot taken.
12. Yet another victory look.
13. This cat has his own routine of tucking himself in bed.
14. When you walk in on something.
15. This chonky cat has claimed half of the bed.
16. You may be surprised how some people’s wives look a lot different without makeup.
17. This dog dad caught his wife in bed with his best friend.
18. If you own a pet (or several of them), you may want to get in bed on time or you may not have a place to sleep in at all.
19. When the dog’s parents are out, the dog gets to claim the bed.
20. Bed: no vacancy.
Fortunately for these bed thieves, they’re too adorable to even get mad at.
Share this with your friends who can relate!
Source: inspire MORE
May 24, 2020 at 10:30 am
love these pet,s