- Bringing a new baby home isn’t a simple event, parents somehow get worried at how their dogs would react.
- But surprisingly, dogs mostly tend to behave positively, some even become fond of the baby instantly!
- Here are 15 adorable dog-baby meet ups you’d surely love to see!
Bringing home a newborn baby, specifically in a home with a dog, can be extra challenging. Parents want the two to live peacefully together, but they are also unsure how the dog will react to the new member of the family.
Some parents may have had expected it, some may have not, but dogs’ response is usually pretty impressive! Check out these doggo-baby encounters and have a good laugh yourself!
1. This pup is clearly clueless about what is going on. Hang in there, buddy, you will start to come around soon!
2. Chubby doggo doesn’t mind having a new baby around the house at all. Actually, you can even make it two!
3. Faces of these two Harlequin Great Danes say it all — “Are you kidding me?” But well, they do hope she stops crying.
4. How cute is this dog trying to hold his breath so as not to wake the baby up?
5. It seems like ‘curiosity killed the cat’ doesn’t apply in all situations. This furry pet right here looks very curious at this tiny being, but there’s love in those eyes.
6. Having a new baby around the house is totally fine with this doggo. He even offered himself to be a comfy couch for him.
7. This pup, however, makes a different scenario. He finds a headrest for himself: yup, the baby’s face.
8. Besides wondering who (or what) the baby is, this pup gets more confused why his photo is on this stranger’s onesie.
9. Looks like this baby has found his best friend for good.
10. How this pup’s arms ended up there we don’t know. What’s certain is how sweet this gesture is.
11. Don’t get him wrong, he’s just trying to give him a welcome-home kiss.
12. The dog’s face could either make you wonder what he’s thinking or laugh at the sight of it. Or maybe both.
13. This pup has just decided that they’re going to be best friends forever. (And she seems to silently agree.)
14. Is this dog telling other people to get lost? She thinks the baby is hers.
15. Oh, he wants a baby seater, too!
Source: Daily Funny